G2G (In-Government) Integrated Disaster Management Platform
Weather sensors collect weather information and stream the information into a cloud server.
The Visualization component of the Integrated Communication Platform will :
- Visually depict the weather information across all habitation centers
- Highlight impacted habitation centres during inclement weather conditions
(lightning, dangerous thunderstorms). Impacted habitation centres are those that
are in the vicinity of the lightning/DTA occurrence
- Display corresponding information (VRO details, contact coordinates ..etc) within
the visualization component
The Communication component of the Integrated Communication Platform will :
- Provide the integrated facility for users to communicate with habitation centre
VROs , either via phone or SMS or IVR, on-demand and as needed.
- Allow selection of the recipient of the communication(s) and mode of
communication from within the Visualization component
- Allow capture of multi-lingual content/message that needs to be communicated to
the selected VROs within the Visualization component
- Triggering of the communication action/event from within the Visualization
- Have the capability to receive inbound calls from VROs.
- Funnel inbound calls to a multi-lingual call distribution workflow, based on which,
routing of calls driven by selection criteria could occur
The Audit/Log component of the Integrated Communcation Platform will :
- Maintain audit of all outbound and inbound audio and text communications
- Allow replay of audio communications (inbound or outbound), which will greatly
aid regulatory compliances
- Allow users to better identify their areas of operational inefficiencies (Example :
inbound call drops peaking at certain times, outbound content not accurate or of
poor quality ..etc) and help improve on these areas promptly and efficiently.